● All EU/EFTA citizens who wish to apply for residence permits can do so by registering with the Residents Registry Office in their Swiss Canton.
● All applicants must apply for a permit within fourteen days of arrival in Switzerland.
● Residence permit doubles as a Work permit for employed Residents.Requirements:
● Residents would need to display that they are financially
capable of supporting themselves while in Switzerland.
● Residents must have very good health and accident insurance.
● If the resident is a student, proof of admission to a recognized institution is required.