In 2019, Innosuisse for the first time in its history considered 193 applications - an international project. Approved - 66. This activity helps Swiss SMEs establish themselves in new European and other markets.
Annalise Eggimann notes that for three years from the launch of the BRIDGE program
(the Swiss National Science Foundation
is a partner):
• there are 14 million Swiss francs allocated for 30 approved and 10 opening projects;
• the program supported 121 projects;
• founded 47 startups.
Under the energy financing program
, there were eight research centers allocated:
• 31 million Swiss francs - by Innosuisse;
• 41.7 million - by universities;
• 46.9 million through federal industry financing.